New York World’s Fair – 1964

My father had stacks of slides around the house of which 99% are family pictures. They’re nice of course, but the gold is in the other 1%.

Here is what would have been a roll of film taken at the 1964 World’s Fair held in New York. Flushing Meadows Queens to be exact.

Please find the flickr album below.

New York World's Fair 1964

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *